Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's so scary about that?

Last night was our Scary-Craft Night of the Creators! Once a month, everyone is invited to come on down to Side Show Studios for a night of all things crafty.

When I arrived, Char's mom and Krissi were already hard at work creating fabulous art. Char's mom was busy covering a cigar box with fabric. It was a super cute idea! Now, if only I could get my hands on some cigar boxes, I could go to town!

Krissi worked on finishing up two pieces that she had in the works. Here she is with her Skele-dog Lulu, who is Alyson's pup. Krissi also worked on her piece for Side Show's Body art show coming up in a few weeks. I can't wait to see her final pieces!




I put the final touches on my organic catnip toys that the students at the Art Academy helped assemble. It was easy breezy after all of the small child free labor! These catnip toys will be used to fill an order placed by Zoey's favorite pet sitter!




Later that evening, Jared dropped by to work on his creations - re-painting miniature Christmas nutcrackers. And he did it sooo Jared style! All the while, he didn't mind that Krissi and I were catching up on our girl talk!

If you'd like to join us for Scary-Craft Night of the Creators, feel free to come on down next month. It's a free craft night held every last Tuesday night from 6-9pm at Side Show Studios.

No comments: