Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quilting, crafting, and sewing - oh my!

More good news just in!

The Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival will be held on March 26, 27, and 28 at Cal Expo! This event will feature a number of vendor booths from a wide variety of crafts, sewing, long-arm quilting, embroidery, felting, and books. The book booth has always been one of my favorite places to find inspirational ideas!

Here's the Sacramento program which includes the event seminar descriptions and schedule, as well as the make & take workshops list. Admission is $8, but if you sign up to join the email list at the promoter's website, they will send you a discounted coupon. Also, don't forget to bring cash for Cal Expo's parking lot fees.

I've been to this event for a number of years, and although there are several booths which don't interest me, I always manage to leave with a little somethin' somethin'. I know that this will very likely hold true again this year!

No comments: