Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Winner, winner!

Chicken dinner! Wait, I'm vegetarian.

So tonight, I went to my River City Quilter's Guild meeting. Upon entering the meeting, each member is given a ticket for the door prize drawing. And low and behold, my ticket number was called! So I proceeded to the front stage to pick out my prize. I had my choice between a lovely potted plant (which Zoey, my cat would eat), a large bag of M&M's (which I would eat), or this very cool quilting ruler! I chose the quilting ruler. Truth be told, I have no idea how to use it, but I'm willing to learn. After all, a girl can never have too many sewing notions!

No comments: