Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Feel good story

I saw this story on tonight's news broadcast and it hit really close to home for me. Still trying to recover from the heartbreak of my kitty Tsarina's passing last summer, I had finally decided that my Christmas present to myself would be another cat. Then just two weeks before Christmas, I was layed off from my job of nearly five years. With that, I felt that it wasn't fair to bring home another mouth to feed.

In this time of such a harsh down economy, it gives me hope to know that there are people who are willing to help those who can barely help themselves. This video shares such a story.



Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

No comments: