Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photo of the week - Spring time!

Spring has sprung! And everything is in bloom! Including my allergies. Haha!

While coming home the other afternoon, I noticed that my neighbor's rose bushes were in full bloom! The roses grow from their backyard, cascade over the fence, and almost reach the ground. Lovely shades of oranges, pinks, and yellows remind me of sherbet ice cream. And the smell is quite extraordinary! I noticed that jasmine was intertwined amongst the roses and picked a few pieces for my own home. Enjoy!

1 comment:

SecondChanceChicken said...

I love jasmine. Planted two small trees but they are growing slow and no smell yet. Very tiny blooms???