Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another satisfied customer!

Over the weekend, I attended the 8th annual holiday tea party hosted by Lori Ann and Steve. I look forward to this get-together every year - not only for the chance to visit with long time friends who I haven't seen all year, but to be in the inspirational environment of a room full of theatre actors! A fun time is always had by everyone who attends.

So I brought a little treat (Evie's Ark style!) for Lori Ann and Steve's kitties, Patrick and Pearl. While the kitties did not make an appearance at the tea party, Lori Ann was sure to snap a photo of Pearl enjoying her new organic catnip toy. I wonder if she'll share it with her brother Patrick!

No comments: