Evie's Ark, All Things Animal
One feisty redhead, her two adorable cats, and a whole lot of painting and sewing!
Welcome to Evie's Ark, All Things Animal! Since 2001.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

There's no place like home

So I went on another afternoon walk today and snapped a bunch of great photos of the amazing homes in Midtown. Camera in hand, I was ready for an adventure!





This house was having a lot of work done on its shingles. It looks like there is also some work being done on the inside, too. I'd like to check back to see how it is coming along.




This home strangely reminds me of the Amityville Horror house!




I just love the tower on this home!




This home is sprawling! I wonder what the square footage is because it looks huge from the outside!




The rounded edge to the roof on this house is very interesting.




This home had the most amazing painted trim work complete with purple lions! I wish I had taken an up-close photo of the detail. Next time.




The landscaping on this home was lovely. The red and bright green leaves of the trees, surrounded by soft pink azaleas at the ground makes me want to get my paint brush out!




The yellow paint on this house is such a fresh color.




This is one of my favorite homes in Midtown. I always wanted a home with bay windows!




How fun would it be to sit in this rounded room with all of its lovely windows? I'd make it my library with big, comfy chairs.




Yet another fun house!




The moulding on this house adds so much detail.




This cute little place looks like it could be a doll house.




Until next time!

No comments: